Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A New Book!!




So my book arrived! And I love it!! Written by Tomoko Nakamichi, Pattern Magic 2- this book has amazing projects and wonderful illustrations!

"Playing with geometrics: Since I first began studying mathematics, I have always loved the circle. When you wrap these shapes around you, the excess fabric flares or drapes elegantly. I also tried incorporating artistic forms and details. Geometric figures can produce beautiful shapes. My aim is to rebuild patterns using a variety of methods." - Page 12 Pattern Magic 2


Flipping through it, all these thoughts of new projects are filling my mind and my sketchbook! I can not wait to begin working on it!!


I would love to incorporate the Circular Jabara on my next hat!!





I can not wait to begin on a project from my book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment